For UK Orders:
All orders placed within the UK are dispatched using Royal Mail's 48 Tracked service which should mean your parcel will arrive with you within 2-3 days but if this is not the case please read the below:
- Be prepared for potential delays of up to 14 days depending on the status of Royal Mail in your area, they may be running behind or have staff illnesses.
- If your order has been marked as 'delivered' but hasn't arrived please double check that the correct address was input during checkout (you can find this on your confirmation email), that your order hasn't been left with a neighbour (maybe in a wheelie bin!) or that your order hasn't been delivered to the local sorting office. There have also been a few minor cases of parcels being marked as delivered the day before delivery due to postmen taking on more deliveries than they can accomplish in the day.
- If you still can't locate your order please email us at email@example.com and we will resolve this for you as soon as possible.
For International Orders:
All orders placed internationally will be sent with Royal Mail's Standard International Tracked shipping or DHL expedited shipping depending on your order total or choice at checkout. Your order should be with you around the 2 week mark depending on the destination country, however this can change due to the below:
- Please allow customs to process your order, this can take up to 30 days to clear depending on the destination country. You may also be asked to pay customs fees. This is something out of our control and we cannot speed up or refund the costs for this.
- Please check-in with your local tracking from the tracking information provided, often your local postal tracking will offer you further information than Royal Mail and a local contact should you wish to check in. Once the parcel has left us in the UK it's a lot harder for us to get in touch to locate your parcel.
- If you're still unable to locate your order or it's been longer than 30 days then please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a general update for everyone, please do not leave us 1 star reviews on products about a delivery fault on your order as this is not helpful for customers looking for genuine feedback of the product itself. We will do everything in our power to help resolve finding or replacing your order but we cannot do this until we have it in writing!
Any issues with your order please contact us on customer service at email@example.com and we will do our upmost best to resolve them as quickly and smoothly as possible. ❤️